May 8th thru May 18th, 2022
Grand Suite: $9,699.00/pp
French Balcony: $7,399.00/pp
Hearst Ranch Winery Guests Will Also Enjoy a $500 per Stateroom Shipboard Credit, redeemable towards spa services, specialty spirits or boutique purchases.
ALL INCLUSIVE FARES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING . . .
- All meals onboard, prepared using the finest and freshest ingredients
- 10 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 7 dinners
- Gala Dinner
- Unlimited beverages onboard, including fine wine, beer, spirits, specialty coffee and tea, soft drinks and mineral water
- 8 days of excursions, including “Choice Is Yours” options, all fully hosted by English-speaking local experts
- Guided “Do as the Locals Do” program
- State-of-the-art Quietvox portable audio-headset system on all excursions
- Use of bicycles and Nordic walking sticks
- 7-night cruise in a riverview stateroom on the chic S.S. São Gabriel
- 3 nights in Lisbon at the Corinthia Hotel Lisbon (or similar) with breakfast
- Beautifully appointed riverview staterooms and suites with hotel-style beds, draped in fine linens with a choice of pillows
- Free Internet and Wi-Fi access
- 2 countries: Spain and Portugal
- 7 UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Services of an experienced Uniworld Cruise Manager
- All transfers on arrival and departure days
- All gratuities, both onboard and onshore
- Captivating onboard local entertainment
- Cultural enrichment, including a Signature Lecture
All gratuities on board and on shore are included!
Prices do not include Port Charges or Air Fare
CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW . . .
REVIEW THE ITINERARY | ABOUT THE DOURO VALLEY
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE SHIP | ALL INCLUSIVE PRICING
PRE-CRUISE BROCHURE | PRE-CRUISE REGISTRATION
Contact Joelle Cliff at email@example.com
by telephone: 805-227-0830 or 805-443-7112
Terroirs Travels™ is an Associate of Frosch Travel, one of the top ten leading travel management companies in America