THE ONCE IN A LIFETIME EVENT IS HERE – COME CELEBRATE NEW YEAR’S EVE 2015 IN PARIS!
Priced from $7,690 (USD) per person based on double occupancy
This spectacular 6-day / 5-night New Year’s Celebration begins at the historic and luxurious InterContinental Paris Le Grand Hotel, in the heart of the City. This ideal location provides a firsthand look into the people, places and events that shaped Paris into the popular city it is today.
This Once in a Lifetime New Year’s in Paris Event includes:
- Special New Year’s Eve Celebration – New Year’s Eve in Paris will be an evening never to be forgotten with a celebration in grand style set in the glorious ballroom of the InterContinental Paris Le Grand Hotel. You’ll feel you’ve stepped back in time to the Second Empire of Napoleon III era of the 1860s….complete with hors d’oeuvres, dinner, music and dancing.
- Daily small group sightseeing groups averaging 32 guests themed tours:
- From Lutèce to the Age of Enlightenment – explore the history of its Roman and Gothic beginnings to the places of honor and inspiration of the Parisian literati – where they lived, were inspired, and made history
- Napoleon and Josephine – walk in the footsteps of an epic story of power, love, and deception
- French Film, Fashion and Visual Arts – private visits reveal the passionate world of French photographers, fashion designers, celebrities and more
- Private farewell cocktails and dinner at Musée d’Orsay
- Private New Year’s Day visit and lunch at Château de Vaux le Vicomte, a lavish 17th-century château that inspired Louis XIV, the Sun King, to build his own Palace of Versailles; you will be welcomed by the Count, owner Jean-Charles de Vogüé.
- A welcome cooking demonstration to learn the art of France’s delectable food and wine pairing by Susan Herrmann Loomis, a noted American chef living in France who was a friend of the late Julia Child
- Guided tour of magnificent Palais Garnier – the Paris Opera, “Opéra National de Paris”
- Private tour of the Impressionist Gallery within the art nouveau architectural masterpiece, Musée d’Orsay
- All guests attend lectures outside of the sightseeing tracks and special evening events together
- Airport transfers upon arrival and departure as noted
- 12 meals (5 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 4 dinners); service charges, gratuities to local guides, admission fees, taxes and porterage
Air Travel & Services
As an added service, Terroirs Travels can make flight arrangements for your journey, if your travels originate in the United States, offering you a number of welcome advantages. By making your air travel plans with us, you will be able to:
- Reserve your flights now; pay later when tickets are issued
- Benefit from lenient change and refund policies
- Enjoy significant savings on Business Class airfare on select flights
- Earn Frequent Flyer mileage on most airlines
What’s more, if you purchase Guest Protection, you’ll receive a refund should you need to cancel your flights due to covered reasons.
Terroirs Travels specializes in creating a perfect, memorable travel experience.
Let Us Be Your Personal Concierge Abroad!
Contact Joelle Cliff at email@example.com or by telephone: office: 805-286-4462 or cell: 805.443.7112 for additional details. *This Once in a Lifetime Event is offered by Tauck to its Frosch clients.
Terroirs Travels is an Associate of Frosch Travel,
one of the top ten leading travel management companies in America